UGC sponsored National Seminar on ‘‘Problems and Prospects of Rural Development in India with special reference to NE India’’ has been organized by the Khowang College, Khowang, Dist-Dibrugarh on 4th and 5th May 2013. Important Contact Nos & E-mail ID: Mr. Trailokya Dehingia +91 9957235601 (M), e-mail: email@example.com
a) Education and Rural Development.
b) Development of rural economy, strategies for rural development,
Role of SHGs and NGOs in rural development.
c) Thrust areas (ST, SC, Women) development in rural society.
d) Political participation of the ruralites in the development context.
e) Health and hygiene in rural life situation.
Call for Papers:
Papers are invited on the Sub-Themes as mentioned above:
1. Both abstracts and full papers should be prepared in A4 size and
Times New Roman 12 Font size with double spacing in MS-Word.
2. Both hard copies and soft copies (in CD format) of the abstract and full papers must be submitted.
3. Abstract of the paper can be submitted by post or by e-mail.
4. Word limit for abstract is 250 words and for full papers 2500 words.
1. Participants with paper Rs. 500/-
2. Participants without paper Rs. 300/-
Date of Submission:
1. Last date of Submission of abstract 30/03/2013
2. Last date of Submission of full paper 20/04/2013